Yaroslav FuriakaSpecializations: Dispute Resolution, Employment and Labor, Corporate and Commercial
Senior Associate, Attorney-at-law
Yaroslav takes part in working groups on the support of clients of pharmaceutical and other industries in the matters of corporate, economic, contractual, labor law and dispute resolution. He has a number of publications on various legal issues in legal media.
Key clients: Alvogen, Boehringer Ingelheim, Berlin-Chemie, Delta Medical, Meda Pharmaceuticals, Ever Neuro Pharma, Novartis, Santen, Selectchemie, Servier, Takeda.
- representation of clients' interests in court cases on appeal against actions and decisions of the state executive authorities, damage compensation, as well as in labor and tax disputes;
- protection of clients' rights during inspections of controlling authorities;
- legal support to companies during reorganization processes and termination of employees due to misconduct;
- development of corporate internal policies, rules and operating procedures for clients representing the pharmaceutical industry;
- preparation of documents required for making changes that affect formal entity structure;
- development and examination of contracts for clients.
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Faculty of Law, Master of Law
- English, Ukrainian, Russian