Taras BezpalyySpecializations: Criminal
Associate Partner, Attorney-at-Law
Head of criminal law practice. Taras Bespalyy has been practicing law for more than 15 years. Prior to starting cooperation with Legal Alliance, Taras Bezpalyy headed his own legal business, which focused on providing services in the field of criminal law and client protection.
Mr. Bezpalyy participated in more than 100 searches, upon which property for more than $ 4 million was returned to its owners. He got acquittals for his clients, as well as managed to close criminal proceedings at the pre-trial investigation stage.
Taras Bezpalyy holds the position of Deputy Head of the Ukrainian Bar Association's Criminal and Criminal Procedural Law Committee and is a member of the Committee for the Protection of Professional Rights of Advocates of the Council of Advocates of Kyiv Region. As a member of the staff committee, Taras took part in 500+ interviews within the re-certification of prosecutors of regional and local prosecutor's offices from around the country.
During the events of February 2014, Taras Bezpalyy provided legal protection to the participants of Maidan and by now has been providing assistance to ATO warriors, defending them as victims in high-profile criminal trials.
Admission to the Bar
- The Best Lawyers™ in Ukraine 2022: maned among the leading lawyers in criminal defense.
- All-Ukrainian Independent Public Competition "Advocate of the Year - 2018": named Advocate of the Year in the criminal law practice.
- Ukrainian Law Firms: a Handbook for Foreign Clients 2020: noted in criminal law.
- Client Choice. TOP 100 Best Lawyers in Ukraine - 2020: recommended among the top professionals in the practice of Criminal Law and Process.
- The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa 2020: recommended in criminal law.
- Council of Advocates of Kyiv region
- Association of Advocates of
- Bar Association of
- European Business Association
- The Academy of Municipal Management