Marina ScherbakSpecializations: Pharmaceutical Regulatory, Corporate and Commercial , Policy Making
Senior Associate, Attorney-at-law
Marina takes part in working groups for the preparation of draft laws, bylaws and strategic documents in certain areas in the healthcare sector, acts as a speaker at events and is involved as a legal advisor in various projects related to her specialization.
Key clients: Management Sciences for Health (MSH) within the SAFEMed project, public associations.
- Legal advice in the process of drafting regulatory legal acts in the area of reimbursement under the medical guarantees program
- Participation in the working group on drafting the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, developed to approve the the procedure for the health technologies assessment
- Participation in the preparation of draft regulatory legal acts required for the implementation of managed entry agreements in Ukraine
- Participation in the development of a draft order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on the adoption of the Concept for the development of a system for treating citizens with rare (orphan) diseases for 2020-2025
- Preparation of legal memorandums, documents within the framework of legal support of clients
- Bar Council of Kyiv region
- Institute of International Relations, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Faculty of Law, Master of Public International Law
- Ukrainian, English, Russian