Workshop «PHARMA BUSINESS IN UKRAINE: 10 MONTHS OF REGULATORY IMPROVEMENT»
Legal Alliance Company, a leading law firm specializing in support to pharmaceutical companies doing business in Ukraine and CIS countries, would like to invite you to the workshop «PHARMA BUSINESS IN UKRAINE: 10 MONTHS OF REGULATORY IMPROVEMENT».
The main objective of the workshop is to update top managers of pharmaceutical companies on the latest relevant regulatory developments and legislative initiatives. Within the event the speakers will specifically focus on the recent changes and practices in the pharmaceutical, competition and public procurements legislation and will speculate on the possible influence of those changes over the pharmaceutical sector.
The workshop will provide practical assistance to pharmaceutical companies that are interested in establishing or developing business in Ukraine. This event will also be useful to the managers of pharmaceutical companies who supervise the Ukrainian market or are responsible for its specific segments.
Date: Monday, 23rd November 2015
Time: 3:00 to 5:00 PM (local Kyiv time)
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil (Kyiv, st. Bratskaya, 17-19), hall # 3.
This two-hour event is designed to enhance your understanding of the latest market trends and the most important legal regulations in the Ukrainian pharmaceutical business.
To learn more about the event, please visit Legal Alliance's website at
The program is chaired by Oleksii Bezhevets, MBA, partner, Legal Alliance Company.
What can you expect to learn from this workshop?
- Regulatory adjustments of 2015 which influenced on pharmaceutical market players.
- Public procurement system. Status quo, trends, and perspectives. Centralized procurements with involvement of Specialized Organizations. Perspectives of the National Procurement Center. Requirements of the new Anti-Corruption legislation in the sphere of public procurements.
- Prices regulation. Current status and prospects.
- Competition legislation and the most widely spread violations in this sphere.
- Underestimated capabilities for competition:
- Unusual/new marketing approaches.
- Intellectual property and competition (prolongation of the term of exclusiveness, patents, ТМ, etc.)
- Challenging the competitors’ product quality: case-study.
- Anti-corruption efforts: impact on the pharmaceutical market. Conclusions for 10 months ‘2015.
- How companies adapt to the new legislation requirements. Compliance trends.
- Analysis of the relevant court practice.
- Healthcare Reform. Draft Law “On Medicinal Products”.
- Oleksii Bezhevets, MBA, partner, Legal Alliance Company
- Alexander Bondar, Senior Associate, Legal Alliance Company
- Lidiya I. Sangarovskaya-Gurlach, Senior Associate, Legal Alliance Company
- Irina Gorlova, Director General, SMD
Working language of the Workshop will be English.
- Clients of Legal Alliance Company, members of AIPM Ukraine - USD 75 / UAH 1650
- Others - USD 100 / UAH 2200
To register in this Workshop, please follow the link: http://www.legalalliance.com.ua/eng/events/467.html.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE. Deadline to register is Friday, November 20, 6:00 PM local Kyiv time. Registration will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline if venue capacity (50 participants) is reached.
If you need assistance, please contact the marketing department: tel. +38 (044) 425-40-50 or е-mail email@example.com.
Please share this invitation with your colleagues.