Workshop «Marketing Activities to HCPs: Opportunities and Approaches»
Legal Alliance Company together with BrandBerg Agency is glad to invite you to participate in the workshop «Marketing Activities to HCPs: Opportunities and Approaches».
Target audience: managers of pharmaceutical companies, financial directors, marketing directors, compliance specialists, heads of legal departments and other units.
Venue: «Opera» Hotel, 53, B. Khmelnitskogo Street, Kiev
Date: April 4, 2016, from 15.00 to 18.00
The majority of marketing activities of the pharmaceutical companies closely relates to the liaison with healthcare professionals. This involves daily visits of medical representatives and orders for article writing, conduct of lectures, and funding of the healthcare professionals’ participation in different medical events (workshops, conferences, congresses, etc.).
Each of these activities inevitably raises the questions of which interaction chart to choose and how to process the documents in order to not violate current legislation requirements, as well as how to handle all related organizational issues. In order to efficiently solve the corresponding issues and to achieve the maximum of the pharmaceutical companies’ requirements Legal Alliance Company and Brandberg decided to share their experience and general opportunities.
- Possible options and conditions of HCP honoraria for the participation in medical educational events (seminars, conferences, congresses, etc.) in Ukraine and cross-border.
- Possible options and conditions of HCP honoraria for the participation in motivational tours (entertainment events) in Ukraine and cross-border.
- Requirements and limitations to the gifts for HCP.
- Procedures for ordering HCP’s services.
- Oleksii Bezhevets, Legal Alliance Partner, Attorney-at-Law, МВА
- Lidiya Sangarovskaya-Gurlach, Legal Alliance Senior Associate
Working language: Ukrainian / Russian. Simultaneous translation is not provided.
Attention! Participation in the Workshop is free for the indicated target audience upon preliminary registration.
Due to the limited number of places the registration will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline if venue capacity is reached.
Should you have any organizational questions please feel free to contact the managers of Legal Alliance Marketing Department: tel. +38 (044) 425-40-50 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.