Webinar: «What the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine does not approve in the distributor contracts and what pharmacy chain might not like in the contracts»
We are happy to invite you and your colleagues to take part in the webinar on «What the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine does not approve in the distributor contracts and what pharmacy chain might not like in the contracts», scheduled on March 25 (Tuesday) from 10:00 to 12:00 by Kyiv time.
Making a distribution agreement, the participants do not always fully appreciate anti-monopoly limitations and requirements established by the competition law. Recent changes in the law sector, as well as trends in law enforcement practices require companies for strict observance of the basic restrictions related to distribution agreements. What tactics should be kept by the business entities to avoid the inclusion of provisions restricting competition, and that will allow the companies to protect themselves from penalties and threats to reputation?
- Andriy Gorbatenko, Associated partner with Legal Alliance Company
- Lidiya Sangarovskaya-Gurlach, Associate with Legal Alliance Company
- What kind of reports are better not to receive from a distributor and pharmacy
- What kind of discounts and bonuses Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine regards as insufficient
- What kind of limitations in the contracts may lead to a breach of particular legislation
- What are the risks of exclusive distribution
- "Uncomprehended services" of pharmacy chains
Language of webinar – Russian
Participation fee - 300 UAH
If you or your colleagues are interested in participating in the webinar, please fill in the registration form as soon as possible.
Please note! Proceed your registration using only your own corporate domain account. Otherwise you will not be able to participate in the webinar.
We would really appreciate if you could circulate this information among your colleagues that you consider might be interested in taking the course.
The schedule of our webinars will be uploaded on our web-site (Events) in the nearest future.
Should you need any further information or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nataliia Sovgar, PR manager of Legal Alliance Company by 044 280-50-70 or via email@example.com