UKRAINIAN PHARMACEUTICAL CONGRESS
Legal Alliance Company is pleased to invite you to join Ukrainian Pharmaceutical Congress 2018, a great event where leading practitioners will gather and share their insights in the hottest topics of the industry, as well as discover and explore the future of pharma in Ukraine.
The Congress brings together senior level attendees from Ukrainian and international pharma sector, including CEOs of leading pharmaceutical and supply chain companies, health care and medicine professionals, government representatives and market research analysts, strategy directors and business development managers, pharmacists and researchers, members of professional and business associations, as well as media.
Date: June 21-22, 2018
Venue: Ramada Encore Kiev (Stolychne Hwy, 103)
DAY 1: June 21, 2018
9.45 -11.15 Session 1. MEDICAL REFORM IN ACTION
- Principles for financing the health system
- Medical Guarantee Program
- Reform of the pharmaceutical sector regulatory system. Establishment of a unified regulatory body
Dmytro Aleshko, Partner at Legal Alliance Company
Maryna Buchma, Government Affair Director, Teva Ukraine
- Iryna Sysoienko, People's deputy, Head of the Subcommittee on Medical Reform Implementation Monitoring, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Committee on Health Care
- Roman Ilyk, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Health of Ukraine
- Pavel Kovtonyuk, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Health of Ukraine
- Vitaliy Koblosh, Head of Humanitarian and Social Policy Department, Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
- Mykhailo Radutskyi, President, BORIS Clinic
11.15 - 11.30 COFFEE-BREAK
11.30 - 13.00 Session 2. COMPETITION AT PHARMACEUTICAL PARKET: TIME OF CHANGES
- Competition: the main challenges in the pharmaceutical market
- Manufacturers entering the public procurement market
- The effect of completed investigations on the terms of cooperation with drugstore chains
- Drugstores selection
- Information exchange
- Motivation programs
- Customer support programs
Volodymyr Ihnatov, Executive Director of the Association of Representatives of International Pharmaceutical Manufacturers AIPM Ukraine, Head of the Representative Office of IPSEN Pharma in Ukraine and Moldova
- Andrii Gorbatenko, Attorney-at-law, Associated Partner, Legal Alliance Company
- Natalia Shymko, Deputy Director of Procurement Deprartament, Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine
- Representative of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine
- Sergey Liashok, manager of hospital department, Astellas Pharma
13.00 - 14.00 LUNCH
14:00 – 15:30 Session 3. NATIONAL LIST OF ESSENTIAL MEDICINES AS A BASIS FOR PROCUREMENT
- Results of the first 5 month new model operation
- How the pharmaceutical business adapts
- Features of the procurement procedure given the introduction of the National List
- Prospects for reforming state pricing
- Reimbursement of medicines
Vitaliy Gordienko, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Association of Manufacturers of Innovative Medicines "APRaD"
- Taras Lyaskovskyy, Head of Department of Pharmaceutical Activity and Pharmaceutical Products Quality, Ministry of Health of Ukraine
- Oleksandra Oleshchuk, Chairman of the Expert Committee on the Selection and Use of Essential Medicines
- Oleksandr Doroshenko, Deputy Director, Institute of Intellectual Property of the National Academy of Legal Sciences of Ukraine, Judicial Expert
- Juanita Folmsbee, Project Director, SAFEMed / USAID
- Dmytro Aleshko, Partner, Legal Alliance Company
15.30 - 16.00 Coffee-break. A glass of sparkling wine with industry leaders.
16.00 -16.40 Session 4. PROMOTION OF MEDICINES BY DIFFERENT FORMS OF INTERACTION WITH HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
- Card programs: how does it work today? New approaches to old schemes.
- Digital channels of communication of pharmaceutical representatives with НСРs: web communication, social networks, mobile communications, tablets. Potential risks for the pharmaceutical company.
- Draft Law of Ukraine on improving the order of advertising of medicinal products: what one should expect?
Oleksii Bezhevets, Partner, Legal Alliance Company
- Julia Sidorova, Director, Alvogen
- Lidiya Sangarovskaya, Senior Associate, Legal Alliance Company
- Artyom Matveev, Sales and Marketing Director, ALKALOID
- Andriy Stogniy, Regional Director, Santen
- Yuriy Chertkov, Director, Agency for Medical Marketing
16.40 -17.45 Session 5. OPINION LEADERS ON THE INDUSTRY FUTURE
Krzysztof Siedlecki, Senior Partner, ABSC
- Sergey Ishchenko, Director, Proxima Research Company
- Georgiy Viktorov, General Director, Abbott Laboratories GmbH Ukraine
- Alexander Sukhodolsky, Director for strategic development, BaDM
- Pavel Kharchik, President of the Association of Market Operators of Medical Devices (AMOMD)
- Sergey Danielyan, Director of the pharmacy network 9-1-1
17.45 -18.30 ESTABLISHMENT OF THE NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE OF UKRAINE
Oleg Petrenko, Head of the National Health Service of Ukraine
Natalia Serhienko, EBA HCC Executive Director
DAY 2: June 22, 2018
|Timing||Confoom 1||Hall 2|
|10.00 - 11.30||
Competition risks assessment algorithm: Case Study
Practical aspects of
|12.00 - 13.30||
Digital Promotion of medicines
New law - new LLCs
|14.00 - 15.30||
Іntellectual property and competition wars: opportunities for pharmaceutical companies
Participation in the first day (June 21) - 8500 UAH.
Early bird (until May 31) - 7500 UAH
Each workshop of the second day (June 22) - 1200 UAH.
Clients of Legal Alliance Company and representatives of our partners get a 20% discount.
When registering more than two participants from one company, each subsequent participant (3rd, 4th, etc.) is given a discount of -40%.
- Guest registration and mass media accreditation are mandatory.
- Working languages: Ukrainian / Russian.
- Organizational partner - "Pravotoday" LLC Information Agency.
Should you have any questions regarding registration and participation, please contact Mari-Nadin, marketing manager of Legal Alliance Company, by e-mail email@example.com or on the phone +380 44 425 40 50.