Danger of employing outstaffing in Ukraine. Do not say that we did not warn you
June 12th, 2019
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
(registration and welcoming coffee from 9:45 a.m.)
Venue: One Philosophy Space
(33 Petro Sahaidachnyi Str.)
Why does outstaffing is especially interesting for business and even more interesting and suspicious for state authorities? Why a vast majority of cases when outstaffing is used ends with fines or even criminal proceedings? Who of outstaffing customers is in danger? How to prepare to inspections by tax authorities and the State Labour Service if you ordered outstaffing services? When and how negative repercussions of outstaffing will occur?
Legal Alliance Company together with EBA HR Committee invites you to participate in discussion of legal aspects of outstaffing use in Ukraine and get answers to your questions from expert lawyers Illya Kostin, partner, and Yaroslav Furiaka, associate at Legal Alliance Company.
The following will be put on discussion:
- Lack of definition and legal regulation of outstaffing in Ukraine.
- Peculiarities and advantages of outstaffing that distinguish it among other types of labour performance organization.
- Equation of outstaffing with labor relations.
- Outstaffing as a way of tax evasion – special opinion of tax agents.
- Ways of risk minimization for outstaffing.
- Consequences of undue formalization of outstaffing relations.
The seminar will be interesting for company directors, heads of HR departments, lawyers.
Working languages: Ukrainian, Russian
Participation is free in case of prior registration
Information: +380 67 445 77 84 (Natalia Simak), email@example.com
We will be glad to see you and your colleagues among participants of the event.