COMPLIANCE: important issues for pharmaceutical companies
October 01, 2020
We invite you to take part in the Pharma MeetUP discussion club and get a helicopter view with all the most compliance topics of the pharmaceutical industry.
Topics for discussion
- Anti-Corruption: policies, SOPs, individual cases - gifts, illicit benefits, service agreements, interaction with HCPs, promotions, training, charity, sponsorship
- Antitrust, Competition: agreements with distributors and pharmacy chains, advertising companies, advertising and promotional materials, agreements, promotions, claims of competitors or illegal actions of competitors (attack / defense)
- Auditing and Monitoring: due diligence of contractors
- Education and Training: training for employees and target audiences (HCPs)
- Ethics: code of ethics and its application
- GDRP: policies and implementation in current activities
- Internal Investigations: individual cases
- Counterfeiting drugs: sensitive issues
- Research: compliance with all requirements during clinical trials
- Social Media: policies and SOPs, individual materials
- State Procurements: a set of questions
Oleksii Bezhevets, Partner of Legal Alliance Law Firm
Andrii Gorbatenko, Partner of Legal Alliance Law Firm
Representatives of the pharmaceutical industry, including any professional with interest for or whose practice relates to the implementation and administration of compliance procedures and policies.
Representatives of the pharmaceutical companies and media are invited to take part in the Pharma MeetUP discussion club. Participation is free.
Working languages: Ukrainian, Russian.Please address any related question to: news @ l-a.com.ua, + 380 67 445 7784 Natalia, +380 67 710 9707 Tatiana