FMCG industry is one of the business priorities in Legal Alliance activity. Our company represents interests of manufacturers, retailers of products, beverage, healthcare products, cosmetics, household chemicals, pets supplies etc.
On the all stages of product promotion from its production to its sale, decisions must be deliberate and justified from the legal perspective. Taking into consideration the extensive and increasing turnover, intensive and multiform marketing, high-budget advertising campaigns and distinctive channel of distributions, we should pay a specific attention to the following questions such as: price formation, intellectual property protection, innovations, competition, which can cause serious risks to the businesses.
Since 2014 Legal Alliance Company is an exclusive legal advisor of Association of Perfumery and Cosmetics of Ukraine.
Legal Alliance advises Clients on the following issues:
- Antitrust and competition law. Unfair competition, anticompetitive concerted actions, AMCU inspections.
- Contracts and internal policies. Drafting Contracts (purchase and sale, supply and other agreements). Compliance issues.
- Intellectual property law. Registration and protection of trademarks, patents and industrial designs. Consultations on the counterfeit issues, monitoring of infringements.
- Regulatory questions (advising on marking of goods and certification issues. Representation of clients before authorities).
- Advertising and promotion. Analysis and approval of advertising on the various data storage items, schemes of promotion and others marketing events.
- Tax and custom. Current consultations/dispute resolution.