Advertising and Promotion
Legal Alliance provides legal analysis and takes part in development of promotional activities programs in various market segments and good groups. Our team has extensive legal experience in the area of advertisement and promotion in Ukraine and CIS countries.
Our lawyers work every day with promotional materials of various formats (promotional videos, leaflets, booklets, news-sheets, websites, etc.) that contain information on the products of players of market with a high degree of legislative regulation, such as pharmaceutical, alcohol, tobacco etc.
Our services are not only legal advising. First of all we provide practical advice with the help of which clients minimize risks in promotional and marketing activities.
Regardless of whether competitor’s advertisement violates your rights and you are preparing to protect them, or you have decided to take prevention measures, or perhaps you are going to appeal complaints against you - Legal Alliance team knows how to implement your ideas in the best way.
We provide comprehensive analysis of promotional materials for compliance with the current legislation of Ukraine, including compliance with:
- General requirements of advertisement legislation;
- Special requirements of specific goods advertisement legislation;
- Competition legislation requirements (including if there is incomplete, inaccurate, unreliable or unconfirmed information which can mislead a consumer);
- Internal rules of the company.
Considering key specialization in the pharmaceutical or healthcare sector, our clients daily approach us on matters of adjustment of promotional materials of medicines.
Extensive experience of daily work with such matters lets our lawyers provide qualified and fast support to managers of pharmaceutical companies engaged in development, adjustment or adaptation of such materials to Ukrainian rules.
- Representation of a number of pharmaceutical companies in the AMCU, advising on antimonopoly investigations of medicines advertising.
- Out-of-court settlement (mediation) of a conflict on rights to the slogan “Freedom for Nose” between two international pharmaceutical companies.
- Legal support to a pharmaceutical company in consideration of the claimant’s application on unfair competition in an advertisement of biologically active additives by the AMCU.
- Legal support to a project for medicine samples distribution.
- Legal support to a project on organization and conduct of a promotion related to drawing big money prize.
- Daily comprehensive analysis of promotional and advertising materials on medicines and cosmetics for a number of companies.
- Advising on matters of post-marketing research of a medicine.
- Mediation in order to settle mutual complaints on promotion of medicines of two competing international pharmaceutical companies.
- Protection of a pharmaceutical company in the AMCU within investigation of misrepresenting advertisement.
- Development of projects and support to conclusion of marketing agreements with pharmacies.
- Countering unfair promotion activities of competitor.
- Comprehensive legal analysis of advertising materials (videos) and conditions of the promotion for the drawing of prizes of one of the largest pharmaceutical marketplaces in Ukraine.
- Development of a global policy for the placement of advertising materials on medicines, medical devices and cosmetics for the online representation of one of the largest pharmacy chains in Ukraine.