SUMMER ASSOCIATE WITH LEGAL ALLIANCE
This semester is rolling by, and suddenly it seems like finals are looming and pressure about the summer is setting in. If you are a person who eventually wanted to end up in a law firm, it would be much more beneficial to try to intern in our law firm. At Legal Alliance, you will learn more in one summer than you learned during your entire law school.
- Learn about new things, either from researching, writing, talking to attorneys and just observing;
- Gain professional experience and complete client cases together with your buddies;
- Realize where your strength lies and focus your career path in this direction;
- Make new contacts and meet your new friends!
- You are a last-year student of a Law School / Faculty, fluent in Ukrainian, English and Russian, and going to love being a lawyer;
- Your deep interest and full dedication to what you do during the 1-2-3-month internship, as agreed;
- A full work week from you, and we don’t expect you generally work to death.
Be authentic, be yourself, learn a lot about the lawyering and take a chance of getting your dream job of a lawyer with Legal Alliance after the internship!
Boost your resume together with a motivational letter in English or Ukrainian until May 20, 2019, and cross your fingers!