Tax and Customs
“Almost any business idea has tax implications. And the tax law of Ukraine is an endless kaleidoscope of changes, sometimes contradictory. We are interested in understanding them and helping our clients apply them in any industry,” - Vitaly Savchuk, Counsel.
- Tax audit
- Legal advice to companies, representative offices and individuals
- Evaluation and management of risks before transactions and other operations
- Tax planning in Ukraine and abroad
- Structuring transactions, operations and business models
- Transfer pricing
- Legal support during checks & inspections
- Accompanying clarification requests
- Tax disputes
- Customs disputes
- Trainings for staffs on tax issues
- Legal advice and support of tax audits of representative offices of international pharmaceutical companies.
- Representing the interests of the leading Ukrainian distributor of drugs in a legal dispute with customs authorities.
- Representing the interests of a well-known pharmaceutical manufacturer in a legal dispute on compliance with tax and currency laws.
- Representing the interests of the Ukrainian pharmaceutical company in a dispute on illegal sanctions of tax authorities.
- Representing the interests of a state-owned enterprise operating in the field of specialized medical products in the market of radioactive materials in the case of additional tax liabilities.
- Tax advice to a German pharmaceutical company on drug sampling, discount programs and other marketing activities.
- Legal support to a well-known baby food manufacturer during the inspection.
- Tax planning activities of one of the leaders of the pharmaceutical market in the project on the local production of medicines.
- Representing the interests of the Ukrainian construction company in a VAT refund dispute.