Social activity takes a special place in the practice of Legal Alliance Company.
We have chosen the priority areas in which we implement the principle of corporate social responsibility. Among these areas are:
- Professional community
- Target markets
- Motherland defense
Our employees are the major value for Legal Alliance Company. We strive to provide for everyone decent working conditions, opportunities for professional growth and development, as well as an optimal balance between life in the office and outside.
Legal Alliance takes care about the development of legal profession in Ukraine by actively participating in the activities of non-governmental organizations, supporting the students of Law Departments, and implementing our own projects aimed at the improvement of the country’s legal market.
Mr. Ilya Kostin, Legal Alliance Partner, heads the Committee for Protection of Professional Rights of Attorneys and Implementation of Guarantees of Practice of Law of the Bar Council of Kyiv Region since 2013.
Over many years Legal Alliance has supported the activities of the Students’ League of Ukrainian Bar Association as well as other students’ organizations. In particular, the following events were held with the assistance of our company:
- All-Ukrainian Students Competition “Tavricheskiy Zlatoust” on Environmental law, 2006;
- All-Ukrainian Students Competition “Tvaricheskiy Zlatoust” on Administrative Law and Procedure, 2007;
- All-Ukrainian School on the World Trade Organization Law, 2008;
- All-Ukrainian Students Competition “Tavricheskiy Zlatoust” on Intellectual Property, 2008;
- All-Ukrainian School on the Health Law, 2008;
- All-Ukrainian Round Table on Energy Law, 2008;
- All-Ukrainian Students Competition “Tavricheskiy Zlatoust” on Real Estate law, 2009;
- All-Ukrainian School on Mergers and Acquisitions, 2009;
- All-Ukrainian School on Commercial Litigation, 2010;
- Spring Media Law School, 2015;
- International Conference on Intellectual Property Law (ICIP), 2015.
In 2014 Mr. Oleksii Bezhevets, Legal Alliance Partner, acted as a speaker of a course within the Legal Practice Master's program for graduate students of Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University together with business consultant Irina Nikitina.
Legal Alliance Company, being a recognized leader in the area of pharmaceutical law, actively participates in the development of pharma market in Ukraine by way of:
- Development of policies regulating the pharmaceutical market in line with the best global practices;
- Extension of legal support to professional pharmaceutical associations;
- Conduct of educating workshops for pharma market participants;
- Acting as speakers at major pharmaceutical conferences;
- Regular release of analytical publications and brochures;
- Support of young researchers in the field of pharmaceutical law.
Legal Alliance did not stand back in the most complicated for Ukraine period. Our employees voluntarily safeguarded the state’s independence in ATO. From the very beginning of antiterrorist operation they provided free legal support to ATO members, actively participated in the establishment and operation of charitable fund "Kolo" that supports our motherland defenders and their families.
Since 2010, the Company has been implementing a "green office” strategy aimed at ecology support and environment defense. Having developed the Green Office Concept, we are doing our best to implement it into the Company’s daily activities.
The core of the Company’s ecological program is the development of the approaches to rational usage of the Company’s resources, increase of the level of environmental responsibility and culture of the employees.
Main areas of the Concept:
- Rational usage of paper;
- Rational usage of electricity;
- Rational usage of office supplies;