Legal Alliance Company, founded in 1995, today is one of the leading Ukrainian law firms specializing in legal support to pharmaceutical companies, with profound expertise in pharmaceutical law, antitrust and competition law and intellectual property rights. An extensive network of partnership law firms practicing law in other CIS countries results in successful implementation of transnational projects for our clients.
We advise Companies representing industries of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, consumer goods, healthcare, cosmetics, parapharmaceuticals, chemistry, biotechnology, agriculture, food & beverages etc.
Legal Alliance on numerous occasions has been noted by the international and national assessments: The Legal 500 EMEA, Corporate INTL Magazine Global Awards, Legal Experts, Who is Who Life Sciences, Ukrainian Law Firms. A handbook for Foreign Clients as one of the most recommended Ukrainian law firms. Ever since 2004 the Company is among the top 50 law firms of Ukraine.
- Who's Who Legal: Life Sciences 2018: pharmaceutical regulatory, intellectual property law, transactions
- Best Lawyers International 2018: pharmaceutical regulatory, corporate law, dispute resolution, intellectual property law
- 50 leading law firms of Ukraine 2017: pharmaceutical regulatory
- Market Leaders. Top-50 law firms of Ukraine 2017: pharmaceutical regulatory and intellectual property law
- The International Who's Who Life Sciences Lawyers 2013 marked Legal Alliance Company among the leading firms in the field of pharmaceutical regulatory, intellectual property as well as international transactions in the pharmaceutical industry.
- In 2011-2012, Legal Alliance was recommended by The Legal 500 as one of the leading law firms of Ukraine in Intellectual property rights practice.
- In 2012, Legal Alliance won the highest rating in assessment conducted by Corporate INTL Magazine under the nomination «Antitrust Law Firm of the Year in Ukraine»
- In 2011, Legal Alliance won the highest rating in assessment conducted by Corporate INTL Magazine under the nomination «Pharmaceutical Law Firm of the Year Award’ in Ukraine».
- In 2011, Legal Alliance won «Ukrainian Legal Olympus» award under the nomination «For Development of Pharmaceutical Law».
- In 2010 – 2012, Legal Alliance was pronounced the leader of the legal services market of Ukraine in the area of Medical and Pharmaceutical Law by the Directory «Ukrainian Law Firms. A handbook for Foreign Clients»
- For four consecutive years (2008 – 2012) Legal Alliance is noted by the international directory of law firms The Legal 500 EMEA as one of the leading Ukrainian companies in the field of real estate and construction.
The Company is represented in the Public Council under the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine (AMCU), acts as an active member of the Pharmaceutical working group of the Non-profit partnership «Promoting Competition in the CIS Countries».
We are an official legal partner of the Association of International Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Ukraine (AIPM) and closely cooperate with the Association of Pharmaceutical Research and Development (APRaD), Association of Market Operators of Medical Devices (AMOND). In 2011 Legal Alliance initiated formation Pharmaceutical law Committee of the Ukrainian Bar Association (UBA) one of the largest association of lawyers in Ukraine.
The partners and associates of the Company actively participate in the activities of the Ukrainian Bar Association, the Attorneys Association of Ukraine (AAU), the International Bar Association (IBA), the International Trademark Association (INTA), the Pharmaceutical Trade Marks Group (PTMG).
Legal Alliance has implemented and certified the quality management system in accordance with the international standard ISO 9001:2008. The Company has professional liability insurance for the benefit of our clients.