Vitalii SavchukSpecializations: Tax and Customs, Intellectual Property, Dispute Resolution
Associate Partner, Attorney-at-law
Head of tax practice. Vitalii advises clients regarding intellectual property protection, tax law, import-export operations, structuring of labor relations model, drafting and execution of contracts, and representation of clients in courts.
Key clients: Berlin-Chemie, Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH & Co KG, Takeda, Astellas, Mir-Pharm, Delta Medical, Apotex, Lekhim, Santen, Centravis.
- Consulting on the organization in Ukraine of business models in the telecommunications sector.
- Consulting on the organization of business in the field of consumer lending.
- Protecting of the rights of the client in the case of patent trolling.
- Structuring transactions related to the creation, transfer and use of rights to complex intellectual property objects.
- Development of a model for managing intellectual property rights at the creation of an educational online and offline hub.
- Protection of the interests of international manufacturer of cosmetics in domain dispute.
- Took part in the working group on healthcare reform in Kyiv at Kyiv State Administration.
- Advising a well-known European pharmaceutical company regarding the protection of its trade mark and design against infringements in Ukraine, Georgia, and Kazakhstan.
- Representation of the international FMCG company in domain dispute.
- Due Diligence of intellectual property and development of the strategy of intellectual property protection for a large pharmaceutical company.
- Representation of four international pharmaceutical companies in the course of bankruptcy process of one of the largest Ukrainian pharmaceutical distributors.
- Advising the international pharmaceutical trade holding on corporate, tax, and intellectual property legal aspects during structuring its business.
- Drafting the documents and advisory assistance to Ukrainian company regarding the international transfer of intellectual property rights (and their restrictions) for manufacturing technology of medicinal product and its brand.
- Advising an international pharmaceutical company on tax and legal aspects of complex discount programs in Ukraine.
- The Best Lawyers ™ in Ukraine 2022: recommended in intellectual property law.
- The LMG Life Sciences Awards 2021: recognized and nominated as Financial & Corporate Rising Star Lawyer of the Year.
- The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa 2021: named among key practitioners in intellectual property, dispute resolution, tax and customs.
- Ukrainian Law Firms 2021. A Handbook for Foreign Clients: noted among the key lawyers in intellectual property. In 2020 noted as one of the leading professionals in litigation.
- European Business Association
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- International Trademark Association
- Pharmaceutical Trademarks Group
- National University of “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy”
- European University “Viadrina” (Germany)
- Ukrainian, Russian, English