Oleksii BezhevetsSpecializations: Pharmaceutical Regulatory, Tax and Customs, Business Ethics and Compliance
MBA, Partner, Attorney-at-law
Has been practicing law for over 20 years, providing legal support to the companies, representing industries of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, consumer goods, parapharmaceuticals and veterinary medicine.
More than one hundred articles published in Ukrainian and foreign professional media.
Constantly acts as a speaker at national and international conferences focused on pharma industry, and as a guest speaker from Ukraine on major pharmaceutical conferences - Pharma Law Convention (Bratislava, Slovakia), Pharmaceutical Law in TMENA & CIS (Istanbul, Turkey), The Seventh International Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress and Best Practices Forum (Madrid, Spain) etc.
- Development and legal support for the successful implementation of a number of promotion programs, including "card programs" and "social programs", for pharmaceutical companies.
- Conducting internal corporate investigations on possible abuses by company employees.
- Accompanying a large number of tax inspections and inquiries (investigations) of law enforcement agencies
- Legal advice on anti-corruption issues in healthcare, including various types of collaboration with health care professionals.
- Advice on adaptation and application of modern means of promotion of medicines via the Internet
- Adaptation of internal policies and standard regulations to the new requirements of Ukrainian legislation in the field of anti-corruption.
- Development and implementation of a mechanism for legal review of counteragents for the leaders of the pharmaceutical market.
- Development of corporate policies for the provision of charity and sponsorship for the representative office of the German pharmaceutical company.
- Development of advertising policy for OTC medicines representing interests of the pharmaceutical company - the world leader in the development and production of OTC drugs.
- Adaptation of the full range of policies of a transnational pharmaceutical corporation to the requirements of Ukrainian legislation.
- Implementation of the internal rules to the requirements of global policies on the admissibility of invitations, gifts and other benefits provided to employees of the company by third parties - for the representation of the German pharmaceutical company.
- Development of draft anti-corruption regulations and further implementation in contracts, labor contracts and job descriptions.
- Conducting trainings for staff in the area of anti-corruption legislation, internal policies and codes for representatives of 12 pharmaceutical companies.
- Recognised among leading experts in corporate and intellectual property by international peer review guide The Best Lawyers™ in Ukraine 2019
- Recommended by The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa 2018 among key professionals in commercial, corporate and M&A
- Listed among the leaders in the area of medicine/pharmaceutics by Client Choice. Top 100 Best Lawyers of Ukraine – 2018
- Listed in Ukrainian Law Firms 2018. A Handbook for Foreign Clients as one of the best specialists in Ukraine practicing corporate law
- Recommended by Who's Who Legal. Life Sciences as the leading experts in the field of Ukrainian pharmaceutical regulatory mechanisms and International transactions in the pharmaceutical field
- Named among Life Sciences Stars for finance and transactional work by LMG Life Sciences
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- European Business Association
- Ukrainian National Academy of Internal Affairs
- Institute of International business relations - Steinbeis University (Berlin, Germany)
- Admitted to the Bar in 2002
- Ukrainian, English, Russian