Nataliia AbramovychSpecializations: Intellectual Property Law, Dispute Resolution, Commercial & Contract Law
Taras Shevchenko National University (Kyiv), Department of Law
Nataliia Abramovych, as a member of Legal Alliance Company project teams is being constantly involved in work on assignments of clients from the pharmaceutical sector, such as Berlin-Chemie, Boehringer Ingelheim, Valeant, Movi-Health, Dialservis, Lekhim, etc.
Nataliia has repeatedly spoken at international scientific conferences in Ukraine devoted to issues of contractual and commercial law and has publications in Ukrainian legal journals on the regulation of legal relations in the area of medical services provision.
Since 2016 Natalia has been a certified mediator (certificate issued by the Chapman University, USA).
- representation of interests of a number of clients in court cases on protection of intellectual property rights to trademarks;
- representation of the interests of a medical devices distributor in the court case on recovery of penalties for undelivered goods;
- representation of clients' interests in domain disputes,
- development of internal policies and standard operating procedures for customers representing the pharmaceutical industry.
- Eurojuris Int.
- Jurismus Int.
- European Business Association