Natalia LavrenovaSpecializations: Pharmaceutical Regulatory, Intellectual Property, Dispute Resolution
Associated partner, Attorney-at-law, Mediator
Natalia Lavrenova has been practicing law for more than 10 years and since 2010 has been a certified mediator. Throughout her career Ms Lavrenova has provided legal advice to a number of domestic and foreign companies, including Berlin-Chemie, Boehringer Ingelheim, MSD, Astellas Pharma, Novartis, Richter Gedeon, Takeda, Jadran, Reckitt Benckiser, EU Pharmacia, Apotex, Grindex, Lekhim, Scan Biotech, Alvogen, GlaxoSmithKline, USAID, Adamed, Glenmark, medical clinic “Borys”, Dila diagnostic center etc.
Natalia Lavrenova regularly speaks at domestic and international professional and industry conferences devoted to pharmaceutical market.
- Representation of a German pharmaceutical company in a court case on protection of intellectual property rights to a trademark and cancellation of registration of competitor’s medicine under a similar name.
- Representation of Jadran company, Croatian manufacturer of medicines in the case on protection of intellectual property rights to Vagisan trademark.
- Legal support to a court dispute on cancellation of illegal registration of an immunobiological medicine.
- Representation of one of leaders of private medical services market in Ukraine in a court case on recovery of moral and material damage.
- Representation of a Ukrainian football club of Premier League and cancellation of provisional measures limiting activities of the club and its participants.
- Representation of a medical devices distributor in a court case on recovery of fine for undelivered goods.
- Legal support to patent searches of active substances in more than 40 medicines.
- Legal support to trademark assignment agreements for medicines.
- Legal support to an agreement on license contract conclusion for granting an exclusive right to an invention which protects an active substance of a medicine.
- Legal support to a number of companies entering the Ukrainian market.
- Legal support to negotiations and further implementation of the project on release of immovable property from mortgage during temporary administration in a bank.
- Legal support to negotiations with a state authority and development of documents on transfer of right to software to a state authority.
- The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa 2018 recommends Natalia Lavrenova as one of the leading experts in Ukraine in dispute resolution and intellectual property practices
- Ukrainian Law Firms 2018. А Handbook for Foreign Clients recommends Natalia Lavrenova as one of key lawyers in intellectual property area
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- Ukrainian National Bar Association
- European Business Association
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Pharmaceutical Trade Marks Group (PTMG)
- National Academy of Management (Masters of Laws)
- National Academy of Management (Masters of Economics)
- Intellectual Property Institute of National University “Odesa Law Academy”
- Ukrainian Mediation Center (UMC) at Kyiv-Mohyla Business School
- Ukrainian, English, Russian