Natalia LavrenovaSpecializations: Pharmaceutical Regulatory, Corporate Law, Intellectual Property Law, Dispute Resolution
Associated partner, Attorney-at-law, Mediator
- National Academy of Management (Masters of Laws)
- National Academy of Management (Masters of Economics)
- Intellectual Property Institute of National University “Odesa Law Academy”
- Ukrainian Mediation Center (UMC) at Kyiv-Mohyla Business School
Natalia Lavrenova practices law for more than 10 years focusing on intellectual property, pharmaceutical regulation, corporate law, and dispute resolution (including mediation).
Throughout her career in Legal Alliance Company, Ms. Lavrenova has rendered legal services and advisory support to Ukrainian and international companies, including Berlin Chemie (Menarini Group), Boehringer Ingelheim, MSD, Astellas Pharma, Novartis, Richter Gedeon, Takeda, Jadran, Reckitt Benckiser, EU Pharmacia, Apotex, Grindex, Lekhim, Scan Biotech, Alvogen, GlaxoSmithKline, USAID, Adamed, Glenmark, Boris medical clinic, Dila diagnostic center.
Natalia Lavrenova regularly acts as a speaker at conferences of the pharmaceuticals business.
Since 2010 Natalia Lavrenova is a certified mediator.
- Representation of interests of medical devices’ distributor in the litigation on penalty sanctions recovery for undelivered products.
- Representation of interests of the client, being one of the leaders of private medical services providers in Ukraine, in the litigation for the recovery of moral and material damage.
- Representation of German pharmaceutical company interests in a court proceeding concerning intellectual property rights protection for Espumisan trademark.
- Protection of the rights of Croatian pharmaceutical manufacturer Jadran for “Vagisan” trade mark.
- Legal support of the court proceeding concerning illegal registration of immunobiological product.
- Representation of a famous pharmaceutical manufacturer’s interests in a court proceeding regarding illegal trademark registration by distributor in Georgia.
- Performance of patent clearance research and active substance research of more than 40 medicinal products.
- Representation of client’s interests in a court proceeding regarding counterfeit products in Kazakhstan.
- Support of the project on development of medicinal product’s name used in ophthalmology, which meets the requirements of legislation and patentability of a prospective trademark.
- Legal support of transfers of trademark rights for medicinal products.
- Legal support of the conclusion of licensing agreement on exclusive rights acquisition for a device protecting medicinal products’ active ingredient.
- Registration of more than 20 trademarks for medicinal products in Ukraine.
- Support of registration procedures for 5 utility models for medicinal products.
- Legal support of the project on GMP certificate confirmation.
- Legal support of the companies in their entering to the market.
- Legal support of the negotiations and further implementation of the project on the restitution of capital assets from the mortgage loan.
- Legal support of 4 litigations between medical clinic and patient regarding the provision of healthcare services.
- Legal support of the negotiations with the state authorities and drafting of the documents on free of charge transition of the rights for the software.
Admission to the Bar
- Ukraine (2009)
- The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa recommends Natalia Lavrenova among leading experts of Ukraine in the field of intellectual property rights.
- Ukrainian Lawyers Association
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- European Business Association
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Pharmaceutical Trade Marks Group (PTMG)