Maryna MkrtychevaSpecializations: Dispute Resolution, Criminal
Junior Associate, Assistant Attorney
Maryna Mkrtycheva, together with the attorneys of Legal Alliance Company, is involved in numerous projects in the field of criminal law, specializing in white-collar crimes.
Maryna has repeatedly participated in international scientific and practical conferences in Ukraine devoted to the problems of intellectual property and commercial law, and regularly writes articles on topical issues of criminal and labor law published in Ukrainian professional media.
- Representation of the rights and interests of principals in courts and public authorities;
- Legal support to principals during compulsory execution of court decisions;
- Preparation of procedural and legal documents;
- Legal analysis of situations and drafting legal opinions, clients counseling;
- Legal analysis of contracts and other documents.
Kyiv University of Law of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Faculty of Law