Lidiya SangarovskayaSpecializations: Anti-Corruption Ethics and Compliance, Antitrust and Competition Law, Corporate Law, Advertising and Promotion, Commercial & Contract Law, Clinical Trials
- Donetsk National University, Department of Economics and Law
Throughout her career in Legal Alliance Company, Lidiya Sangarovskaya has rendered legal services to such clients as Novartis, Roche Ukraine, Astellas, Stada, Ever Neuro Pharma, Apotex, Berlin Chemie (Menarini Group), Boehringer Ingelheim, Takeda, Delta Medical, Gambramed, Contrad Swiss, etc.
Mrs. Sangarovskaya regularly acts as a speaker at the conferences of different levels. She also conducts internal corporate seminars (training sessions) for pharmaceutical staff focused on competition law and anti-corruption issues.
- Extension of legal support to several leading pharmaceutical companies in the drafting of marketing services agreements to be concluded with pharmacy chains.
- Filing a request on behalf of a leading pharmaceutical company to Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine regarding the obtainment of advisory explanations on the draft agreement for marketing services rendering to pharmacy chains.
- Extension of legal support to several leading pharmaceutical companies in the drafting of internal policies for counterparts selection, supply contracts and marketing services agreements conclusion with due consideration of applicable antimonopoly law of Ukraine.
- Preparation of the documents package for several leading pharmaceutical companies required for conclusion of supply agreements for 2016.
- Preparation of the documents package for one of the leading pharmaceutical companies regarding the discount card program aimed at final consumer.
- Delta Medical interests representation in the case on the infringement of Ukrainian competition law (regarding the dissemination of misleading information), which was held by the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine.
- Berlin Chemie (Menarini) interests representation in the case on the violation of Ukrainian legislation on protection of economic competition (regarding the conduct of anticompetitive concerted actions), which was held by the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine.
- Representation of the interests of Association of International Pharmaceutical Manufacturers (AIPM Ukraine) in the case on unfair competition during TV-advertising of medicinal product “Pancreasim”.
- Representation of a leading Ukrainian pharmaceutical wholesaler in the case, considered by the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine on the grounds of the conduct of anticompetitive concerted actions during the supply of medicinal products.
- Advisory support to German pharmaceutical holding company on keeping monopoly (dominant) position by economic entity, as well as the possibility of qualifying such entity’s actions as the abuse of monopoly.
- Adaptation of comprehensive internal compliance policies to current requirements of Ukrainian legislation. Development and implementation of Compliance Due Diligence of counterparts for several leading pharmaceutical companies.
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- European Business Association