Andrii GorbatenkoSpecializations: Antitrust and Competition Law, Advertising and Promotion, Commercial & Contract Law, Clinical Trials
- Academy of Municipal Management
- The College of Law, International Bar Association (IBA). Cross-border Merges and Acquisitions Course.
Throughout his career in Legal Alliance Company, Andrii Gorbatenko has rendered legal services under more than 1200 projects in the field of advertising, promotion, antitrust and competition law, as well as intellectual property issues for well-known pharmaceutical companies such as Boehringer Ingelheim, MSD, Novartis, Teva, Apotex, Jadran, Reckitt Benckiser, Berlin Chemie, Pfizer, Astellas, Takeda, Roche, GSK etc.
Mr. Gorbatenko has more than 50 publications in specialized and legal media, regularly participates as a speaker in the pharmaceutical events of different levels.
He is an author and moderator of training courses for marketing professionals of pharmaceutical companies “Advertising and promotion of medicinal products - an interactive analysis on real examples”, “The wolves are fed and the sheep are safe. How to distribute the samples with minimal risks for the pharmaceutical companies”, “Promotion of medicines in pharmacies: the permitted and forbidden”, “Interaction with medical representatives of pharmaceutical companies and pharmaceutical workers: how to take into account the anti-corruption legislation and regulatory restrictions”, etc.
- Drafting of contract templates for clinical trials.
- Leading pharmaceutical company’s interests protection in Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine in the framework of investigation of distributors’ contracts.
- Reorganization of international company, which distributes medicinal products to CIS countries.
- Support of the establishment of customs license warehouse for medicinal products storage.
- Development of corporate policy in competition field.
- Legal support of projects on dissemination of medicinal products samples.
- Conduct of legal due diligence of international pharmaceutical company representative office.
- Legal support of project on development and conduct of promotional campaign related to large money prize drawing.
- Adaptation of pharmaceutical company policies in accordance with law requirements of Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Belorussia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan.
- Drafting of contract template with medicinal products distributor;
- Complex analysis of promotional and advertising materials for medicinal and cosmetics products.
- Legal support of the development and conduct of patients’ support program for one of the leading pharmaceutical companies.
- Advisory support on the conduct of post-marketing survey of medicinal product.
- Conduct of mediation procedure aimed at the resolution of reciprocal claims regarding medicines promotion from two competing international pharmaceutical companies.
- Pharmaceutical company’s interests protection in Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine in the framework of investigation of the misleading advertising.
- Drafts’ development and legal support of marketing agreements conclusion with pharmacies.
- Advisory support on legal aspects of business model of contract manufacturing and supply of medicinal products to Ukrainian and CIS market.
- Counteraction of competitors’ unfair promotional activities.
- Obtainment of the AMCU conclusions in the form of advisory clarification regarding Ukrainian Competition Law compliance of the marketing agreements concluded with the pharmacies and pharmacy chains.
Admission to the Bar
- Ukraine (2009)
- The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa recommends Andrii Gorbatenko among leading experts of Ukraine in the area of intellectual property rights.
- Andrii Gorbatenko is among top five Ukrainian specialists practicing competition, advertising and promotion according to Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients.
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Ukrainian Bar Association. In 2011-2015 - Head of Pharmaceutical Law Committee, Ukrainian Bar Association
- European Business Association