Alexander BondarSpecializations: Pharmaceutical Regulatory, Business Ethics and Compliance , Employment and Labor, Clinical Trials
Alexander Bondar extends advisory assistance to Ukrainian and foreign companies in the field of corporative, business and contract law, dispute resolution including other matters related to pharmaceutical business in Ukraine. Throughout his career in Legal Alliance Company, Mr. Bondar has rendered legal services to such clients as Novartis, Pfizer, Teva, MSD, Apotex, Ipsen, Boehringer Ingelheim, Berlin Chemie, Bayer, Astellas, etc. Mr. Bondar regularly delivers speeches at the events of different levels and formats. He also conducts periodic trainings and workshops for pharmaceutical companies’ personnel regarding state procurements, labor law and compliance.
- Legal support for the preparation of certain regulations related to public procurement involving international specialized organizations. Provision of legal services in the process of coordinating the drafts of regulatory acts by the relevant central executive authorities.
- Providing legal advice to an international specialized organization in the field of procurement of medicines and medical devices.
- Providing legal assistance in the process of reforming the mechanisms of public procurement of medicines and medical products, in particular when preparing and approving the Concept of Reforming the Mechanisms of Public Procurement of Medicines and Medical Products.
- Legal support for the process of developing and approving a set of bylaws in relation to qualification requirements for heads of medical institutions, improving bylaws on holding a contest for the position of heads of state and municipal healthcare institutions and concluding contracts with them.
- Development of draft normative legal acts in the field of monitoring the observance of rights and ensuring the safety of patients in the provision of medical services (with respect to supervisory and guardian councils of health care institutions) and supporting the approval process.
- Legal support for the drafting process of the Law of Ukraine, which determines the classification of healthcare facilities and the specifics of their operation.
- Advising and representing the interests of major international pharmaceutical companies on issues related to labour disputes and termination of employment.
- Advising clients on issues related to public procurement, including representation of clients' interests in the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine (the Permanent Administrative Board of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine) in connection with the consideration of complaints regarding violations of legislation in the field of public procurement.
- Advising and organization of contractor compliance-checking mechanism for companies leaders in the pharmaceutical market.
- Contractor (potential contractor) Due Diligence for companies within the framework of the compliance program.
- Adaptation of the full complex of policies of transnational pharmaceutical corporations to the requirements of Ukrainian legislation.
- Advising large international pharmaceutical companies on issues related to clinical trials.
- Advising a large pharmaceutical corporation on corporate law and personal data.
- The Best Lawyers ™ in Ukraine 2022: recommended in life sciences.
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- European Business Association
- Institute of International Relations, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Legal Department (2005)
- National Pedagogical Dragomanov University, Foreign Philology Department (2000)
- Ukrainian, English, Russian