Workshop “Reform of Pricing for Medicinal Products. Saga. Episode 4: A New Hope”
Legal Alliance Company invites you to take part in the practical workshop “Reform of Pricing for Medicinal Products. Saga. Episode 4: A New Hope”.
March 27th, 2017
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Venue: HUB 4.0 (1/3 Yaroslavsky lane), Conference Hall Intelligence
Working language: Russian / Ukrainian
On March 16th, 2017, the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine “On Ensuring Affordability of Medicinal Products” was adopted at the meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers. The resolution is designed to relieve tension in the pharmaceutical market as regards the price regulation of some drugs for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases, diabetes of type II and bronchial asthma, as well as to regulate mechanism for reimbursing the cost of such drugs to the public. The relevance of the adopted normative act is hard to be overestimated, given that from April 1st, 2017 new rules for market players will come into effect.
1. Episodes I-ІІІ: Hidden threat
Short insight into history
2. Episode ІV: A new hope
Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine “On Ensuring Affordability of Medicinal Products”
- Scope of state price regulation for 21 INPN - free market vs. budget financing.
- Establishment of ceiling levels of ex-factory prices based on reference pricing. Declaration of prices.
- Limitations on mark-ups charged on drugs.
- Reimbursement of medicinal products. Participation in the project. Amount of and algorithm for reimbursement of the cost of drugs.
3. Episode V: Power awake
Forecast of further developments.
- Dmytro Aleshko, partner of Legal Alliance Company
- Natalia Lavrenova, counsel of Legal Alliance Company
- Natalia Spivak, associate of Legal Alliance Company
Participation fee – UAH 2,200. A 20% discount is available to clients of Legal Alliance Company.
Limited number of seats. Preliminary registration of participants is required.