Workshop “Legal Liability in Healthcare”
Legal Alliance Company has the pleasure to invite you to participate in specialized Workshop “Legal Liability in Healthcare”.
Date: December 8th, 2016
Location: Kyiv, Borysohlibska Str, 15g, 4th floor
Legal Alliance attorneys annually defend millions of hryvnias in litigations regarding moral and material damage recovery held between healthcare clinics and their patients. At the same time, the statistics of claims emergence against healthcare facilities threatening to grow into court hearings steadily increases. Procedural complexity of such category of cases increases proportionally acquiring more and more peculiarities.
Taking into consideration such tendencies we decided on sharing our experience in the framework of workshop with the agenda resting exclusively on our team's practice.
- Legal aspects of healthcare (standards and quality of medical aid).
- Medical malpractice liability of healthcare organizations and healthcare professionals (criminal, administrative, civil liabilities).
- Legal defense tactics.
- Medical records role in litigation.
- Evidence base in medical malpractice litigation (forensic evaluation and other evidences).
- Alternative dispute resolution.
- Ms. Natalia Lavrenova, Attorney-at-Law, Legal Alliance Company Counsel
Working language: Ukrainian / Russian
Participation fee: UAH 2000.
For clients and partners of Legal Alliance Company there are special discounts. Learn more about discounts via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention! Considering specialized topic, seats are limited! Registration in advance is required.
Should you have any questions concerning the registration and participation, please contact the managers of Legal Alliance marketing department at the telephone +380 (44) 425-40-50 or via e-mail email@example.com.