Workshop «Labor Relations: Employees’ Hiring and Dismissal. Doing This Right»
Legal Alliance Company invites you to participate in a practical workshop «Labor Relations: Employees’ Hiring and Dismissal. Doing This Right», which shall take place on April 12, 2016, in Kiev from 15.00 to 17.00.
Information partner: UPharma Consulting
Venue: Conference Hall, Business Center «Illyinsky», 8 Illinska str., Kyiv.
- Hiring procedures for employees.
- Labor contract and its essential stipulations.
- Labor agreement and labor contract: what is the difference?
- Documents provided during haring procedures.
- Notification of hiring. Penalties.
- Entrance test.
- Dismissal procedures.
- Calculation procedures for severance pay and additional compensations.
- Staff reduction.
- Voluntary resignation and negotiated resignation: what are the risks for the employer?
- Dismissal of head manager, deputy manager and accountant.
- Liability for labor laws violation.
- Illya Kostin, Attorney-at-law, Legal Alliance Partner, Member of Attorney Council of Kiev region, Head of Committee on attorneys professional rights protection and ensuring attorneys activity.
- Anatolii Menshikov, Partner, Head of tax practice of Legal Alliance Company.
- Irina Shlyakhovskaya, Attorney-at-law, Legal Alliance associate.
Working language: Ukrainian / Russian
Participation fee: UAH 1000. 20% discount for Legal Alliance and UPharma Consulting clients.
Attention! The number of seats is limited! Preliminary registration required!
Should you have any organizational questions please feel free to contact the managers of Legal Alliance Marketing Department: tel. +38 (044) 425-40-50 or email: email@example.com.
We are looking forward to seeing you and your colleagues among the participants of our Workshop!