Workshop "Anti-corruption Legislation of Ukraine 2014-2015: Impact on Activity of the Pharmaceutical Company"
Before the coming into force of new legal acts, Legal Alliance Company invites you to visit seminar on "Anti-corruption legislation of Ukraine 2013-2014: impact on activity of the pharmaceutical company" on April 23 this year (Thursday) from 16.00 till 18.00 in Kyiv.
Venue: Kyiv, llinska Str., 8, business center "Illinsky", conference room.
It should be reminded that on October 14, 2014 the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted a set of laws in preventing and corruption control, including a new anti-corruption law - the Law of Ukraine "On Prevention of Corruption", which will come into force since April 27 this year
The new anti-corruption law, of course, affects the operations of all pharmaceutical companies in Ukraine. In particular, pharmaceutical companies have to adapt their internal policies, instructions and business processes to new legal requirements and regulations.
During the seminar, the following issues will be discussed:
- The scope of the new anti-corruption law: subjects of liability. Subject of new requirements and limitations of the law. What has changed?
- What is allowed and what is forbidden for officials? What is an effect of these factors for business processes of pharmaceutical companies?
- Gifts and improper advantage: new definitions, new limits of permitted and prohibited. What, when and to whom you can give or pay.
- Conflict of interest: what should be considered for building of relations with officials and doctors.
- New requirements for legal entities: for whom they are obligatory. Measures of prevention of corruption, internal anti-corruption program, authorized person on anti-corruption program.
- Responsibility for corruption and corruption related offenses: new penalties and new rules.
- Lidiya I. Sangarovskaya-Gurlach, Senior Associate Legal Alliance Company
Languages: Ukrainian / Russian
Participation fee: 800 UAH. Clients of Legal Alliance Company have 20% discount.
Attention! Seats are limited! Pre-registration of participants is obligatory.
For all organizational issues, you can contact with the managers of marketing department of Legal Alliance Company: tel. +38 (044) 425-40-50 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to see you and your colleagues among the participants!