Interactive Workshop "100 Problematic Dismissals: Threats and Consequences"
Interactive workshop "100 Problematic Dismissals: Threats and Consequences" is an event for HR-managers based on a mix of real cases, comments from experienced speakers, and fresh analysis of labor reform.
For the workshop participants, the experts of the Legal Alliance Company will unveil the support process for the procedures of "rough" dismissals of large companies employees, talk about legal trends in cases of labor disputes, as well as future changes in labor legislation that need to be prepared now.
When: September 5, 2017 (Tuesday), 10.00 - 13.00
9.30 - 10.00 Registration. Welcome coffee
10.00 - 10.30 Lidiya Sangarovskaya, senior associate, Legal Alliance Company
Experience in organizing senior staff dismissal process
- How and when will you decide which boat you are in?
- Emotional component of the process: expected surprises.
- Predictable and unpredictable events in which HR becomes involved.
- How to build an effective algorithm of actions to survive the dismissal of the executive.
- The advantages of working with an external consultant.
10.30 - 11.15 Illya Kostin, attorney-at-law, partner, Legal Alliance Company
"Complicated" dismissals on the example of world cinema
- Catch Me If You Can. Lifehacks addressed by the dismissed executives, and facts that hamper their efforts.
- Emotional struggle, or when the HR manager of an employee turns into a source of negativity.
- To dismiss or to let him stay? Who will take the final decision on the dismissal of the TOP-manager?
11.15 - 11.30 Andriy Anuchin, Director, Specialized Consulting Agency "PHARMA PERSONAL"
Services for pharmaceutical companies. Training course "Personnel and Business Development Studio" (PBDs)"
11.30 - 11.45 Coffee-break
11.45 - 12.00 Irina Britskaya, Marketing and PR Director, Curator of the Expert-Analytical Center, HeadHunter Ukraine
How not to damage the company's HR-brand or means of personnel correct dismissal
12.00 - 12.45 Iryna Shlyakhovska, attorney-at-law, senior associate, Legal Alliance Company»
Future changes in labor legislation, which will affect the procedure for employees dismissal
12.45 - 13.00 Discussion. Summary
The cost of participation: UAH 1200. Clients of Legal Alliance Company get a 20% discount. Preliminary registration of participants and mass media accreditation are mandatory.
Workshop language: Ukrainian / Russian
Organizational partner - “News Agency “Pravotoday” LLC.
Details: +38 (044) 425-40-50, firstname.lastname@example.org.