Summary Conference PHARM BUSINESS: 2014 CONCLUSIONS – 2015 ANTICIPATIONS
Legal Alliance Company invites уou to participate in the Summary Conference Pharm business: 2014 Conclusions – 2015 Anticipations - the annual legal event for representatives of pharmaceutical industry which have their own business in Ukraine.
DATE: 30 JANUARY 2015
DURATION: 09.00 - 18.00.
THIS CONFERENCE IS A QUINTESSENCE OF LEGAL KNOWLEDGE WHICH IS «MUST HAVE» FOR ALL MANAGERS OF PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES
VENUE: RAMADA ENCORE KIEV (103, Stolychne Shose, Kyiv)
LANGUAGE: Russian / Ukrainian. Simultaneous translation will not be provided.
- PHARMACEUTICAL MARKET REGULATION. Aspects of state price regulation of medicines. The state policy in the area of registration (re-registration) of medicines. Changes in the examination of registration materials. Import licensing of APIs: to be or not to be. The new edition of the Law of Ukraine "On Medicines": what to be, will be.
- THE NEW ORDER OF DECLARING PRICES ON MEDICINAL PRODUCTS. Practical application of the new order. Registers prices in reference countries and the country of origin. Mechanism for declaring prices. The choice of method for determining wholesale prices. Features of the calculation of mean value and the ratio of the price of admission. Major mistakes that need to be addressed and to prevent the passage of declaration procedure. Recommendations.
- TAX AUDITS: from a request and an act to a tax notification-decision. Requests from tax authorities and provision of information; reasons for documentary checks and counter-checks; management of audit results; adoption of a tax notification-decision; procedures for the appeal of tax notification-decisions; judicial practice concerning disputes about the appeal of tax notification-decisions.
- TAXES: outcomes of 2014 and prospects for 2015, analysis of changes in the mechanism of charging VAT and corporate income tax, the new tax administration, the Crimean SEZ, perspective legislation: draft law No. 5079 and No. 5080. Resolving of tax disputes: Cases-2014.
- UKRAINIAN PHARMACEUTICAL MARKET 2014. Structure, participants, trends. Special overview by SMD.
- ADVERTISING OF MEDICINES: Playing by the Old Rules and revolutionary changes. Rules of advertising of medicines and medical devices-2014, cases and examples. The new approach to advertising of medicines under the draft Law of Ukraine “On Medicines”
- COMPETITION. MAJOR RED FLAGS in contracts with distributors and pharmacy chains: Areas of attention and activity of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine. Risk areas in the contracts for supply of medicinal products and marketing services agreements. Recent approaches to minimize the risks. Examples of investigations - 2014.
- NEW ANTI-CORRUPTION LEGISLATION. Main changes-2014. The conflict of interest: nuances in relations with officials and doctors. New requirements to entities. Responsibility. Conclusions.
- THE EFPIA CODE REQUIREMENTS regarding the disclosure of information by pharmaceutical companies on the transfer of values in favor of HCPs. Conclusions. Approaches. Solutions.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION. Changes-2014. Conclusions for pharmaceutical companies
- TAX & INVESTIGTIONS. Cases and practical recommendations from experts of Tax practice and Criminal law practice.
- THE OVERVIEW OF MEDICAL DEVICES REGULATION etc.…
This year, as with the previous ones, we expect above 100 representatives of pharmaceutical industry, mass-media, non-governmental organizations, as well as regulatory authorities.
REGISTRATION FEE - UAH 2000
- For clients of Legal Alliance Company and our partners
- In case of simultaneous registration of three or more participants from the same organization
The event is held under the auspices the Association of International Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, and the Association of Market Operators of Medical Devices. Our media-partners are Cegedim, SMD, MBA SIC, UkrMedSert, Health Media, Medical Practice Management magazine, Mister Blister magazine, Pharmacy Practice magazine, Modern Pharmacy magazine, Pharmaceutical courier magazine, Pharmacy audit magazine, Pharmaceutical industry review magazine, web-portals PRAVOTODAY, MEDPHARMCONNECT, YURIDICHESKAYA GAZETA and YURIDICHESKAYA PRACTICE newspapers.
For any assistance regarding registration and participation, please, address the Legal Alliance Company marketing department at the tel. No +380 (44) 425-40-50 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE WILL BE GLAD TO SEE YOU AND YOUR COLLEAGUES AMONG THE PARTICIPANTS!