Reference pricing for medicines from the National List of Essential Medicines: what to expect?
The Legal Alliance Company invites you to take part in a seminar focused on the introduction of referential pricing on some medicines procured using budget funds.
Date: April 25, 2019
Time: 9:30 to 12:00
Venue: Conference Hall of Illinsky Business Centre, 8 Illinska Str.
Your company is a manufacturer of medicines that are being sold using budget costs? Do you import such products by participating in tenders? Are medicines from your company's product basket being sold in the retail network?
Then you definitely need to know how will be regulated prices for medicines that are included in the National List of Medicines and are procured using budget funds starting from July 1, 2019 . What changes should be expected when selling such medicines in the retail segment of the market.
Actual steps to introduce new pricing have already been taken: the CMU resolution "On reference pricing for some medicines procured using budget funds" was adopted. Draft Order of the MOH "On Certain Issues of reference pricing for medicines included in the National List of Essential Medicines and procured using budget funds" was announced for the public discussion.
During the seminar, we will discuss the main aspects of introduction and implementation on of the new regulation of prices for medicines, in particular:
- Which medicines will be subject to new regulation. What are the criteria for selecting such medicines
- What are the factors influencing the maximum allowable price for medicines, and what will be the mechanism for its calculation
- What price data will be taken into account when calculating, since the new regulation is introduced within the INN
- What could be the consequences of exceeding the established marginal wholesale price for medicines
- What regulation will be applied to medicines that will not be subject to reference pricing
Dmitry Aleshko, Partner of Legal Alliance Company
Natalia Spivak, Senior Associate of Legal Alliance Company
Alexander Topachevsky, Member of the Expert Committee of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
Working languages: Ukrainian, Russian.
Cost of participation: 1800 UAH. Special discount 20% for clients of Legal Alliance Company
Preliminary registration of participants and accreditation of mass media required.
For more details contact Marketing department: +38 (044) 425 4050, email@example.com.
We will be glad to see you and your colleagues among the participants of the event!