Language law: changes in company activities
June 24, 2019
16:00 - 18:30
Conference Hall of Business Centre “Illinsky”
(8 Illinska Str.)
What provisions of language law affect business processes in companies and what should be changed right now? Does the law apply to all companies and what are consequences of its violation?
On May 15th the President signed the Law of Ukraine “On Ensuring Ukrainian as State Language”, so called “language law”. This is an important step for Ukrainian statehood, but it also will cause significant changes in business processes.
Legal Alliance Company invites you to take part in the seminar devoted to legal aspects of applying the language law by companies of the pharmaceutical industry and medical products, and receive answers to all current questions.
In particular, we will discuss the following aspects of the law:
- the Ukrainian language on the Internet, in advertisement and in public sectors;
- the Ukrainian language in own names;
- requirements to servicing of customers;
- mobile applications for patients which develop by pharmaceutical companies;
- documents submitted for registration of a medicinal product, how to deal with the documents in other languages and in other countries;
- labeling of medicines and medical products;
- user interfaces of computer programs and specialized equipment, in particular medical devices;
- social networks of companies: which language to use;
- state control and liability for violation of the law.
Natalia Lavrenova, attorney-at-law, mediator, associated partner at Legal Alliance Company
Illya Kostin, partner, attorney-at-law at Legal Alliance Company
Nataliia Abramovych, associate, mediator at Legal Alliance Company
Directors and marketing managers, brand managers, BD managers, corporate lawyers and other specialists are invited to participate.
Working language of the seminar: Ukrainian
Participation fee: UAH 1,250. Special discount 20% for clients of Legal Alliance Company.
Preliminary registration of participants and accreditation of mass media required.Information: +38 (044) 425-40-50, email@example.com