ІІ Professional Conference “Issues of intellectual property rights protection and fair competition principles in the pharmaceutical industry”
Ladies and Gentlemen!
You are welcome to take a part in the ІІ Professional Conference “Issues of intellectual property rightsprotection and fair competition principles in the pharmaceutical industry” that will take place November 11, 2011 in the conference-hall of BC “Parus” (2-A ul. Mechnikova, 3 floor).
This event will be organized by Legal Alliance Law Company, DD&I IP Agency, ICC Ukraine and Expert Bureau of Intellectual Property.
Participation of pharmaceutical industry representatives, official bodies and professional associations representatives, as well as business and pharmaceutically oriented Mass Media representatives is strongly encouraged.
The Conference will be held with support of Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine, State Service of Intellectual Property of Ukraine, Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine, State Customs Service of Ukraine, Supreme Commercial Court of Ukraine, Ukrainian Intellectual Property Research Institute of the National Academy of Law Sciences of Ukraine.
The Conference will be divided into two sessions with the principle of open dialog between participants and reporters. Here is the list of key issues for the discussion:
- Patent protection of innovations in the pharmaceutical industry – company’s intellectual property assets and problems in realization of its protection policy;
- Legal issues of data exclusivity: problems and perspectives of rights realization in the Ukrainian territory;
- Patent disputes – examples of enforcement of rights, jurisprudence, forensic expertise;
- Features of protection of rights in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Resistance to unfair registration and use of trademarks – jurisprudence, forensic expertise;
- Unfair competition in the industry; dissemination of information about the pharmaceutical products products.
At the end of the event will be held a Roundtable on the topic “International and national practice ofresistance to counterfeit/faked products” with participation of representatives of the State Customs Service of Ukraine, MIA, the State Service for Quality Control of Medicines of Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine and pharmaceutical market representatives.
Registration fee per 1 participant UAH 1350
- 10% discount for every extra participant from one company.
- 20% discount for AIPM Ukraine members
Registration and accreditation of media for the event is a must.
Any additional information concerning the event, including sponsorship opportunities and media-partnership, can be provided by Natalia Dokuchaeva, Business development Manager with Legal Alliance Company via tel. +380 44 220 15 84 (85), email@example.com.
Our media partners:
|General media partner Apteka.ua||Pharma.net.ua||Medpharmconnect|
|Pravotoday ||Фармацевт Практик||AIPM Ukraine|
|Mister Blister||www.zdorovo.ua||Фармацевтический курьер|
|Provisor||Modern Pharmacy||Medical Practice|