HOSPITAL PROCUREMENT: results 2020; prospects 2021
Legal Alliance law firm and best practitioners in pharmaceutical regulation are open to share recent changes during this webinar and consider facts and trends of the industry together.
Heads of pharmaceutical companies, heads of procurement departments, in-house lawyers and distributors, and other pharma professionals will benefit from participation in the webinar*.
11:00 – 13:30 | TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
1. The Medical Guarantees Program: Achieved Results. Prospects of Medical Reform 2021
2. Implementation of Centralized Programs in 2020
- Procurement through the State Enterprise on Medical Procurement of Ukraine
- Procurement through International Organizations
3. Organization of the Nomenclature 2021
4. Long-term Budget Liabilities of the State Enterprise on Medical Procurement of Ukraine
- Amendments to the Budget Code
5. Heath Technologies Assessment
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and its impact on procurement in 2021-2022
6. Managed Entry Agreements
- Perspectives in 2021
7. Regional Procurement
13:30 – 14:00 | Q&A** SESSION
SPEAKER: Dmytro Aleshko, Managing partner at Legal Alliance law firm
Dmytro has been practicing law for over 25 years and is one of the leading experts recognized for his regulatory work in healthcare, pharmaceuticals and medical devices industries.
GUEST SPEAKER: Sergiy Baranov, Country Head at Proxima Research
REGISTRATION AND INFORMATION
Working languages of the webinar are Ukrainian and Russian.
Participation fee: 2 800 UAH.
Clients of Legal Alliance law firm get a 20% discount.
Guest registration and mass media accreditation are mandatory.
Should you have any questions regarding registration and participation, please contact at email@example.com or on the phone +380 67 445 7784 (Natalia), +380 67 710 9707 (Tetiana).
Organizational partner: Pravotoday, Information Agency
Event partner: GB17 - Garden of Brands, Marketing Agency
We look forward to meeting you and your colleagues online!
* After registration, each participant is given individual access to an online webinar broadcast.
** If you wish, you can ask your question immediately after registration to receive a detailed response during the webinar.