CONFERENCE "HEALTHCARE AND PHARMACEUTICALS - 2018. ANTICIPATIONS AND EXPECTATIONS"
Legal Alliance Company invites you to attend the conference “Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals – 2018. Anticipations and Expectations”.
Dates: December 13-14th, 2017
Venue: RAMADA ENCORE KIEV (103 Stolichnoe Highway)
This year we have changed the title of the Final Conference and its format. The conference will focus only on the development and functioning of the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries, the understanding of which is necessary in order to start the new business season confidently.
The event will be held for two days for the first time.
On the first day, representatives of the regulatory body, leading industry lawyers, international experts, representatives of the pharmaceutical community, as well as the first persons of pharmaceutical companies will share their expectations in the format of a live dialogue with the conference participants. Some the main subjects of the first day of the conference will be the following:
DECEMBER 13. DIALOGUES
Kiev Ball Room
REGISTRATION. WELCOME COFFEE
09.00 - 09.45 a.m.
-- 1 --
RESTRUCTURING THE INDUSTRY AND CONSCIOUSNESS
09.45 - 11.15 a.m.
Dmytro Aleshko, Partner, Legal Alliance Company
Maryna Buchma, Government Affair Director, Teva Ukraine
- Iryna Sysoenko, deputy head of the Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on Public Health
- Tetiana Dumenko, Director of the State Expert Center of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
- Oleksandr Zhyhinas, Project Manager of Health Care Reform Office of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
- Yaroslava Avgustinovich, Chief Physician, Communal Establishment of Vasilkivskyi District Council "Vasylkivsky District Center for Primary Health Care"
- Alexey Babich, CEO, Chief Physician of medical laboratories "DILA"
- Olga Lyos, Head of Glevakha Outpatient Clinic of General Practice of Family Medicine, General Practitioner
11.15 - 11.30 a.m.
-- 2 --
INTERNATIONAL PROCUREMENT: THE WAY INTO 2018
11.30 a.m. - 1.00 p.m.
Helena Studzinskaya, Specialty Care Business Unit Head, Delta Medical
Vitaliy Gordienko, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Association of Manufacturers of Innovative Medicines "APRAD"
- Oleg Gudym, Head of the Legal Department, Delta Medical
- Volodymyr Redko, Executive Director of the Association of Pharmaceutical Research and Development APRaD
- Tetiana Korotchenko, Crown Agents Representative Ukraine
- Zafar Yuldashev, Programme Specialist, United Nations Development Programme
- Anatolii Trukhanov, Tender Manager, Teva Ukraine
1.00 - 2.00 p.m.
-- 3 --
NATIONAL LIST OF MEDICINES AND REIMBURSATION: EVOLUTION OF DEVELOPMENT
2.00 - 3.30 p.m.
Volodymyr Ihnatov, Executive Director of the Association of Representatives of International Pharmaceutical Manufacturers AIPM Ukraine, Head of the Representative Office of IPSEN Pharma in Ukraine and Moldova
Nataliia Serhiienko, Executive Director of the Healthcare Committee, European Business Association
- Roman Ilyk, Deputy Minister of Health of Ukraine
- Taras Lyaskovskyy, Head of Department of Pharmaceutical Activity and Pharmaceutical Products Quality
- Elena Matveeva, director of Pharmacovigilance department of State expert center of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Deputy Head of the Expert Committee on the selection and use of Essential Medicines
- Dmytro Aleshko, partner of Legal Alliance Company
- Juanita Folmsbee, Chief of Party, USAID/SAFEMED
- Oksana Lebega, Senior technical adviser on Governance and health police, USAID/SAFEMED
- Hector Castro, Senior Technical Director, USAID/SAFEMED
GLASS OF CHAMPANGE
-- 4 --
ENSURING COMPETITION ON THE PHARMACEUTICAL MARKET:
ON THE VERGE OF CHANGES
3.30 - 4.00 p.m.
- Natalia Olbert-Sinko, Director of Be—it Health&Social Impact
- Svitlana Panaiotidi, State Commissioner of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine
- Andrii Gorbatenko, attorney-at-law, associated partner of Legal Alliance Company,
-- 5 --
FORECASTS OF THE INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT FROM THE LEADERS OF OPINIONS
4.40 - 6.00 p.m.
Illya Kostin, attorney-at-Law, Partner at Legal Alliance Company, Patent Attorney of Ukraine
Krzysztof Siedlecki, market expert
- Sergey Ishchenko, Director of Proxima Research
- Artem Matveev, Director of Sales and Marketing, ALKALOID
- Georgiy Viktorov, General Manager, Abbott Laboratories GmbH, Head of the Health Committee, European Business Association
- Tatiana Pechayeva, Director General, Group of pharmaceutical companies «Lekhim»
- Pavlo Kharchyk, President, AMOMD
DECEMBER 14. WORKSHOPS
|Time|| Singapore Hall
10.00 - 11.30 a.m.
12.00 - 13.30
14.00 - 15.30
Participation in the first day (December 13th)
Each workshop of the second day (December 14th)
Clients of Legal Alliance Company and for representatives of our partners get discount 20%
- Preliminary registration of participants and accreditation of mass media is mandatory.
- Working languages: Ukrainian / Russian. Simultaneous interpretation will be provided.
- Organizational partner - Information Agency "Pravotoday" LLC.
Regarding registration and participation, please contact the managers of the Legal Alliance Marketing Department by phone +380 (44) 425-40-50 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE EVENT!