COMMUNICATION WITH HCPs AND PROMOTION OF MEDICINES: RULES, REQUIREMENTS AND LIMITATIONS
Date: October 17th, 2018
Time: 09.30 a.m.-11.45 a.m.
Venue: Conference centre of Business Center “Illinsky”, 8 Illinska Str.
Legal Alliance Company invites you to attend the seminar on legal aspects of medicines promotion through various forms of interaction with healthcare and pharmaceutical professionals.
At the seminar we will analyse current regulatory limitations at promotion of medicines, what factors should be taken into account while communicating with HCPs, what risks exist and how to minimize them. Special attention will be given to comparison of legal conditions of promoting RX and OTC drugs. Also, we will discuss requirements and execution of documents for sponsorship and charitable aid, possible mechanisms and legal grounds for funding HCPs participation in events, presentation of personal gifts and branded products, unconventional promotion methods, etc.
9.30 a.m.- 10.00 a.m. Registration of participants. Welcoming coffee.
10.00 a.m. - 10.45 a.m. Main regulatory limitations:
- Prevention of corruption
- Limitations in HCPs’s professional activities
- Main requirements to advertisement and dissemination of information on medicines
- Main requirements to sponsor support and charitable aid
10.45 a.m. - 11.30 a.m. Marketing activities in the legal sector:
- Agreements for provision of services/performance of works for HCPs
- Financing participation of HCPs in events
- Presenting HCPs personal gifts, branded products and other signs of hospitality
- Sampling: what and how to do?
- Unconventional promotion methods
11.30 a.m. - 11.45 a.m. Questions and answers. Summarizing.
Oleksii Bezhevets, partner at Legal Alliance Company, attorney-at-law, MBA
Nataliia Abramovych, associate at Legal Alliance Company
Working languages: Ukrainian and Russian
Participation fee: UAH 1,800. Discount 20% for clients of Legal Alliance Company.
Preliminary registration of participants and accreditation of mass media are compulsory.
More details: +38 (044) 425 4050, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be pleased to see you and your colleagues at the event!