Workshop “Key Trends in the Area of Intellectual Property Protection of Pharmaceutical Companies”
Legal Alliance law Company invites you to a workshop devoted to the key trends of the ending year in the area of protection of intellectual property of pharmaceutical companies.
Our lawyers have systematized the most interesting cases we worked on in 2016. At their discretion, participants will be able to add their own issues for discussion to our proposed list of topics.
Venue: Hub 4.0 (1/3, Yaroslavskyi lane)
Date: January 24th, 2017
Duration: 10 AM-12 PM
Issues for discussion:
- Intellectual property: why now it is more important than ever before. Growth in the number of cases in an increasingly competitive environment.
- Patents (in particular, patent trolling) and trademarks:
- how "patent trolls" and unfair competitors gain priority over your business and how to counter them;
- how to protect one’s technologies properly: patents, customs register, courts, etc.;
- how to ensure protection of one’s trademarks: conflict with a design, label vs. name, customs register, courts.
3. Domain name as an effective way to protect the trademark. Domain disputes.
- Illya Kostin, attorney-at-law, partner of Legal Alliance law firm, chair of the firm’s intellectual property practice area.
- Vitalii Savchuk, senior associate of Legal Alliance law firm.
Working language: Ukrainian / Russian
Participation fee – UAH 1,000We will be pleased to welcome you at the event.