Legal Alliance Company was founded in 1995 as a dispute resolution boutique.
For more than 20 years of existing and accompanying dispuite resolution projects in criminal, civil, commercial, administrative, labour and other areas of law, we have obtained experience letting accompany complex, routine, unique and precedent disputes.
Understanding that any trial affects our client’s business, we approach each case individually, focusing on strategic aims. Accompanying any dispute is preceded by deep analysis of documents and the situation. We do not limit ourselves with fact analysis, considering all circumstances which can influence the case, and while developing legal position we focus of reaching results.
Deciding on participating in a dispute, our clients use information about terms, budget, legal position, risks and ways of achieving the goals set.
Professional liability of Legal Alliance Company is insured for UAH 3 million.
- Corporate disputes
- Tax and customs disputes
- Contractual disputes (recovery of debts, fines, damages)
- Antimonopoly and competition disputes
- Intellectual property law disputes (patents for inventions, utility models, trademarks, industrial designs, copyright and related rights, domain disputes)
- Labour disputes
- Land and other real property disputes
- Construction disputes
- Disputes in the area of medical law
- Public procurement disputes
- Disputes with state authorities
- Legal support to bankruptcy and liquidation
- Regulatory disputes
- Disputes on protection of business reputation of individuals and legal entities
- Banking disputes
- Recognition and enforcement of international arbitration and foreign courts
- Investment disputes
- Securities disputes
- Out-of-trial dispute settlement, that allows saving business relations and settling dispute with the least time and financial loss.
- Representation in courts of all instances and jurisdictions (civil, commercial, criminal and administrative offences).
- Representation in international commercial arbitration courts.
- Representation at enforcement stage, including enforcement of international arbitration and foreign courts.
- Legal Alliance Protected Interests of a Client in a Case on Cancelling an Order for a Special Sanction.
- Protected client’s rights to a trademark and registration of competitor’s medicine under a similar name cancelled.
High Commercial Court of Ukraine upheld position of Berlin-Chemie while reviewing the case of Espumizan trademark for the third time.
Court decision in Espumizan trademark case enforced.
- Protected rights of a Swiss pharmaceutical company to invention protected by a patent.
- Protected interests of one of the leading private medical clinics in judicial disputes for recovery of material and moral damages.
- Legal Alliance Company asserted interests of Ukrainian football club, by deciding of issues on ensuring of the suit, in form of arrest of property and prohibition for the owners to command corporate rights, by courts.
- Protected interests of AIPM Ukraine in a case of unfair competition at dissemination of TV advertisement of a medicine. For unfair competition the Temporary Administrative Commission of the AMCU imposed on the offender fine in the amount of UAH 700k.